Photo Credit: NFL.com
We’re at the quarter mark, and there are still a lot of questions and things up in the air in the league. What happened to the Lions? Where did the Falcons and Jets come from? Are the Bengals really going to run away with the division that easily? Typically 4 games isn’t enough to know who playoff teams will be, but it is a chance to start making some assumptions.
Quarter Pole Quick Hits:
- The Giants could easily be 4-0 after giving up two 4th quarter leads. The division has 3 teams tied for 1st, but with the Cowboys woes I see the Giants starting to pull away and taking the division.
- You know your team is in trouble when you fire your coach 4 games into the season. Rebuilding year for Dolphins fans
- The AFC East is going to be a fun division to watch, and I wouldn’t be surprised if both the Bills and Jets pull Wild Card slots
- The Broncos are 4-0 despite Manning’s “waning ability”
- The AFC South is a bit of a shit show, there’s a legit chance the Jaguars can win the division
- The NFC East could also be fun. The Cowboys could have a late season comeback once Romo comes back, and the Giants will be fighting as well
- The Packers should run away with the conference, and I think the only question is how many interceptions Aaron Rodgers actually throws all year
- Can the Panthers sustain? They’re undefeated but have beat some pretty weak teams
- Who takes the NFC West? The Seahawks and Cardinals could battle it out, with the Rams playing spoiler